Housing and Urban Rural Development Bureau of Xingwen County
October 11, 2011
Since the eleventh five year plan, under the background of accelerating the urbanization construction, speeding up the process of building a well-off society in an all-round way, and the sharp increase in the demand for urban and rural housing and infrastructure, as well as with the in-depth development of the county's investment promotion work, a number of large and medium-sized enterprises have settled in our county, the total construction industry of our county has continued to grow steadily, and the construction industry has developed vigorously Golden development period. At the same time, with the deepening of the reform and opening up of our county, the continuous improvement and refinement of policies, laws and regulations, the gradual arrival of government supervision and social supervision, as well as the entry of large foreign companies and enterprises, the construction industry competition is becoming increasingly fierce, and the requirements for the economic strength and technical strength of construction enterprises are higher and higher. However, the construction enterprises within the county are still operating with traditional concepts, and the scale is biased Small scale, extensive management, lack of talent, shortage of funds are still the outstanding problems that perplex the development of our county's construction industry. Therefore, the construction industry of our county is also facing an important transition period and turbulent period.
I. current situation of construction industry in Xingwen County
As of June 2011, there are 8 real estate development enterprises and 14 construction enterprises in Xingwen County (including 1 construction general contracting grade 2 qualification, 6 construction general contracting level 3 qualification, 3 labor service qualification, 3 decoration and decoration qualification, 1 commercial concrete company), 1 Survey and design unit (grade C qualification), 1 engineering testing unit, 1 real estate evaluation unit and property service There are 3 enterprises. In the construction industry chain, there are mainly lack of geological exploration enterprises, engineering supervision enterprises and bidding agencies.
In 2010, there were about 3100 construction workers in the county, accounting for 1.06% of the total urban and rural employees in the county, of which migrant workers accounted for about 90%. From the perspective of talents, the county has 1 registered architect, 2 registered architects, 1 registered structural engineer, 98 construction engineers, 1 supervision engineer, 12 qualified testing personnel and 167 class III personnel.
In 2010, the total output value of the county's construction industry exceeded 250 million yuan, an increase of 14.2% over 2009. In 2010, the county's housing construction area was 175000 square meters, an increase of 28.1%; the completed housing construction area was 130000 square meters, an increase of 8.1%; among them, the completed residential area was 60000 square meters, an increase of 21.3%. The contribution rate of construction industry to GDP reached 5.81%.
2. Development achievements during the 11th Five Year Plan Period
During this period, the total construction area of the county was 292 million yuan. Looking back on the 11th five year plan, Xingwen has made gratifying achievements in urban and rural construction. It has simultaneously promoted the development and construction of the new town and the transformation of the old city. It has built a number of modern residential areas, such as Juxiang garden, Xiangshan Lijing, bodu square, jingchunyu, and a number of public leisure places such as riverside park, bodu leisure square, Juxiang garden square, etc., and completed the urban area of the county The landscape transformation along the highway highlights the cultural characteristics of Bo and Miao, and greatly improves the taste of Xingwen County as a major tourist county. We have solidly promoted the construction of Taiping Town, Lianhua Town, Yuping Township and other key small towns with ethnic characteristics in southern Sichuan, and accelerated the construction of a number of new villages for continuous development, such as shuiluba village, Xiaozhai village, New Territories village and Sanhe Village. In terms of low-cost housing construction in the county, the construction rate of public rental housing in towns and townships was up to 81.3%, and the construction rate of public rental housing in towns and townships was 18.3%, and the construction rate of public rental housing in towns and townships was 18.3%. The development of the construction industry has made the masses improve the living environment, enjoy the broad public space, effectively promote the development of cement, steel, mining, transportation and other industries, and inject a strong needle and catalyst into the economic development of Xingwen County.
III. problems and causes of construction industry
Although the construction industry of our county has achieved vigorous development during the Eleventh Five Year Plan period, due to historical, institutional, regional economic and other reasons, there are many problems in the development of the construction industry, which are mainly manifested in the following four points:
First, the scale of construction enterprises is small, the structure is not reasonable, and the competitiveness is weak. The capital of construction industry development enterprises in the county is not strong, and the general contracting enterprises are not strong. There is only one newly upgraded secondary general contracting qualification enterprise, only one grade-C qualification enterprise in the survey and design enterprise, and the labor service enterprise has just started. Moreover, in the construction industry chain, there is a lack of geological exploration enterprises, engineering supervision enterprises and bidding agencies, and the construction industry development lacks a strong support point. Due to historical reasons, most of the enterprises are family run enterprises. The older generation of entrepreneurs are getting older and still at the helm. Most of them have the mentality of "small prosperity means peace". They lack the determination and practice to make the enterprises bigger and stronger. They are lack of vitality. Large and medium-sized foreign enterprises are constantly stationed in Xingwen. The competition is becoming more and more fierce. The construction scale is becoming larger and larger, and the technology is more and more advanced In the situation of higher and higher competitiveness, there is a lack of core competitiveness. The enterprise legal work organization is not perfect. Most of the construction enterprises have not established legal institutions or even employed legal advisers. They have been relying on hidden rules, network and convention to solve their own economic and contract disputes for a long time. The legal work of enterprises is in a very weak link, unable to skillfully face complex legal disputes or formal administrative procedures, and lack the ability to solve problems by legal means and contract risks Big.
Second, the construction industry is short of talents and the level of technology is not high. Due to the small scale of the construction enterprises in our county, the overall economy lags behind the developed counties and cities, the mobility of the construction industry personnel is large, the enterprises in the county are unable to provide the expected income for the excellent talents and the corresponding development space, and the enterprises are difficult to introduce and retain talents, resulting in the unreasonable personnel structure of the construction industry in our county, including management personnel, technical personnel and scientific research personnel Talent shortage, the lack of high-quality workers on the front line, the overall quality of the construction team needs to be improved. There is a general phenomenon of "attaching importance to management and neglecting science and technology" in construction enterprises, which lacks the ability of independent scientific research and the ability to transform scientific and technological achievements into practical productive forces. The lack of talents and scientific and technological innovation ability restricts the development of construction industry to a certain extent.
Third, the order of construction market needs to be further standardized. The construction industry still has the situation of vicious competition and low price bid winning; in the small and medium-sized projects, especially Township projects, there are still the situation of qualification affiliation, subcontracting and illegal subcontracting; there is still the situation of arrears of project funds. The construction industry needs to be further developed due to its poor market order.
Fourth, there are weak links in engineering quality and safety supervision. Policies, laws, regulations, standards and norms have become more stringent and detailed in terms of project quality and safety supervision. However, 50 projects were started in 2011 in our county, with 2 / 3 investment less than 2 million and scattered in 15 villages and towns of the whole county. The construction administrative department has less staff, more work pressure, less than 10 front-line supervisors, and unable to supervise the public buildings and education projects in villages and towns There are "blind spots" and "dead corners" in place. The quality of construction enterprises and personnel is uneven, the investment in safety production of construction enterprises is insufficient, the quality of front-line workers is poor, the implementation of education is not in place, the foundation of enterprise quality and safety assurance is still weak, and the situation of engineering quality and safety supervision is still very serious.
IV. basic ideas for the development of construction industry
Xingwen County Based on the achievements and experience of the construction industry since the eleventh five year plan, the weak links and deficiencies are the key points, and the achievements and lessons of other brother counties and cities are used for reference. The basic ideas for the development of the construction industry are determined from the perspective of scientific development and harmonious development: guided by the scientific outlook on development, the main line is to optimize the industrial structure of the construction industry and change the growth mode The competitiveness of local enterprises should be enhanced to improve the overall quality of the industry; various reforms centered on the reform of enterprise property rights should be deepened to guide enterprises to establish modern enterprise system; enterprises should be encouraged and supported to implement the "going out" strategy and quality brand strategy; institutional and mechanism innovation, technological innovation and enterprise independent innovation should be accelerated; talent introduction and training should be further strengthened to broaden talent training and evaluation We should strengthen the supervision of the quality and safety of the construction industry, strengthen the inspection and punishment of various illegal and illegal behaviors, create an open, orderly and fair market environment, promote the rapid development of the construction industry, and make the construction industry become the national economy of our county Pillar industries.
5、 Development plan during the 12th Five Year Plan Period
（1） Main objectives of construction industry development in Xingwen County during the 12th Five Year Plan Period
In terms of economic aggregate - by 2015, the total output value of the construction industry and the added value of the construction industry in the whole county will break through 800 million yuan and 550 million yuan respectively, 5000 surplus rural labor force will be transferred, and the number of employees in the construction industry of the county will reach 8000, making the contribution rate of the construction industry to the GDP of the whole county reach 8%.
In terms of enterprise scale - by 2015, it will strive to create 5 enterprises with grade II general contracting qualification; actively support professional contracting enterprises such as foundation, municipal road and bridge, hydropower, equipment installation, decoration, landscaping, steel structure, etc.; respectively support the establishment of 1-2 geological survey enterprises, engineering supervision enterprises, bidding agencies, improve the main structure of the construction industry chain; support 3-5 competition It is a leading enterprise with strong strength, reasonable structure, abundant talents, good reputation and strong strength.
In terms of personnel training - by 2015, a group of outstanding entrepreneurs, professional and technical personnel and skilled employees will be trained. By 2015, there will be more than 10 first-class constructors, second-class registered architects, second-class registered structural engineers and chief supervision engineers, and more than 200 second-class constructors. We will strengthen the professional and technical personnel team of administrative departments, and train a number of supervision and management personnel with strong sense of responsibility and outstanding ability. We should strengthen the training of skills and quality of front-line workers, and further improve the system of taking up posts with certificates.
In terms of quality and safety supervision, we should further standardize the behavior of all parties. By 2015, large and small projects in the whole county will be reported for supervision and construction according to the procedures. All the projects over 2 million yuan in the county are managed according to the standard of the municipal standardized construction site, and the projects over 20 million yuan are managed according to the provincial standard.
Key projects: to complete the development of commercial housing covering an area of 1500 mu in Guangming New Town, with an investment of 1 billion yuan; to complete the development project of 200000 square meters of commercial housing in Peninsula Heju, with an investment of 300 million yuan; to complete the reconstruction and development of 240000 square meters of commercial housing and shantytowns in Shuiyue city state, with an investment of 400 million yuan; to complete the upgrading and reconstruction of Shihai square and the construction of 23000 square meters of commercial housing, with an investment of RMB 45 million; and to construct 10 low rent housing The investment is 130 million yuan for 10000 square meters, 200 million yuan for 150000 square meters of public rental housing, and 80 million yuan for 6000 square meters of affordable housing. We will gradually start the development and construction of Taiping group, wenshuixi group, Jiuqing group, Taiping group and Wanshou group as well as urban infrastructure construction, and gradually complete the transformation of the old urban area and shantytowns in the county.
(2) main development measures of construction industry during the 12th Five Year Plan Period
1. Accelerate the transformation and upgrading of enterprises, and further promote enterprises to become stronger and bigger. Encourage and guide enterprises to change from quantity type to quality type, from labor-intensive type to science and technology type, from speed type to benefit type, and from extensive type to management type. Three key links should be grasped in practical operation. One is to innovate the management mode of construction enterprises. Establish a new company structure, fundamentally change the business model of family and workshop enterprises, and form efficient organizational structure, close cooperative team relationship and powerful comprehensive coordination mechanism within the enterprise. We should train professional managers in construction industry, give enterprises to professional managers to manage and manage, separate management rights from ownership, and establish and improve the assessment system for professional managers. Second, strengthen project management. Develop the regular project department directly under the enterprise, strengthen the project contract review and fund operation management of the contract project department, and improve the control and risk resistance ability of the enterprise headquarters. Third, vigorously innovate the construction methods of construction enterprises. Adopt advanced technology and equipment to improve the productivity of construction enterprises. Actively guide and support enterprises to introduce and use advanced technology and equipment, form new competitiveness in hardware construction, improve efficiency, shorten construction period and reduce construction pollution. Carry out green construction mode. Promote the use of new technology, new technology, new materials, safety production, civilized construction, environmental protection, resource conservation throughout the whole process of project construction.
2. Strengthen the investment in science and technology and personnel training, and constantly improve the quality of the team and the scientific and technological content of construction and production. Speed up the establishment and improvement of enterprise technology innovation system and increase investment in science and technology. We will encourage and support the development and application of new technologies, new processes, new materials and new equipment, and give full play to the leading role of scientific and technological progress and technological innovation in the transformation and upgrading of enterprises. Taking the engineering project as the carrier and the typical demonstration as the means, the scientific and technological achievements can be turned into practical productivity as soon as possible. Continue to use high and new technology to transform the traditional construction industry, eliminate the high energy consumption, high pollution, backward production technology, strengthen the accumulation of technology, for the sustainable development of the county's construction industry. We should strengthen the training of construction industry projects and the market, strengthen the training of employees' post skills and the introduction and cultivation of high-level talents. We should strive to cultivate and bring up a group of high-quality modern construction entrepreneurs, cultivate a group of project management teams who are proficient in technology and business and have rich management experience, and create a team of front-line workers who are skilled in technology, can bear hardships and abide by discipline. In the construction administrative department, efforts should be made to cultivate a group of clean and efficient management and technical personnel.
3. Further strengthen the quality and safety supervision, ensure the quality and safety of construction projects and construction safety, and promote the healthy and harmonious development of the construction industry. Always adhere to the work idea of "safety first, quality-oriented", take the implementation of project quality and safety responsibility as the core, further strengthen the engineering quality and safety production work, and comprehensively improve the quality and safety level of construction projects. Supervise and improve the project quality and safety management system and consolidate the work foundation. Strictly implement the quality and safety production responsibility system, further clarify the quality and safety responsibilities of all parties involved in the project construction and registered practitioners, and implement the lifelong responsibility system for project quality and safety. Improve the efficiency of supervision and management, strengthen the dynamic management of engineering construction site, explore the establishment of site sampling inspection mode of engineering quality inspection, and promote the steady improvement of engineering quality and safety level. We should crack down on the phenomenon of low-cost bidding and excessive subcontracting in accordance with the law, and further rectify the phenomenon of illegal subcontracting in the market. Further strengthen the construction of supervision team, improve the supervision ability and level, strengthen the education and training of supervision personnel, organize and carry out the assessment of project quality and safety supervision personnel, and gradually establish a quality and safety supervision team with clear responsibility, standard behavior and strong law enforcement.
4. Promote the fundamental transformation of the functions of the construction administrative department, and create a good external environment for the development of the industry and enterprises. The construction administrative department focuses on changing the mode of work and thinking, from rigid management to humanized management, from management department to service department, and to create a policy environment for industry development. Actively suggest and promote the county government and higher authorities to issue policies to reduce the burden of construction enterprises, optimize the construction market, and especially support the construction enterprises to become stronger and bigger. We should continue to vigorously cultivate and support leading construction enterprises, encourage enterprises to integrate across regions and industries, break down industrial and local barriers, comprehensively open the market, and eliminate market access barriers. We should guide and encourage the construction enterprises in the county to actively participate in the high-end construction market competition, improve the market coverage, promote the cooperation between banks and construction enterprises, and actively provide support and services for the introduction of talents, market access, financing, policy consultation and other aspects of advantageous construction enterprises, so as to create a good external environment for the revitalization and development of the industry and the enterprises to become stronger and bigger.